Fishing tips based on science
This is the associated blog of our German (web)site. Not all of our articles are already translated.
Here you can find out where the hotspots for perch or redfin fishing are located. To find the right hotspots, you have to delve into (yellow) perch fishing.
Look at fishing from a whole new point of view.
If you are not interested in the best bait or fishing tips, but what’s behind all this.
To fish for perches like the yellow perch or the European perch even more successfully, you should know:
- What time of year the pikeperch consume which food.
- When he prefers smaller prey and when we should use bigger baits.
- At what depth he dwells at what time of the year.
- Where his prey migrates to in spring, summer, fall, or winter.
- How the perches or redfins hunts and how we should guide our lures to imitate its natural prey.
Most of the articles are taken from our book series like “Finding Fish – The Smart Way – The Pike.” You will deepen your knowledge long before bait and tackle advice becomes relevant. All true to our motto: