Fishing tips based on science
This is the associated blog of our German (web)site. Not all of our articles are already translated.
Here you can find out where the hotspots for pikeperch fishing are located. If you thought that we only focus on go-to spots like groin/groyne heads, we have to disappoint you. To find the right hotspots, you have to delve into pikeperch or walleye fishing.
Look at fishing from a whole new point of view.
If you are not interested in the best bait or fishing tips, but what’s behind all this.
To fish for pikeperch even more successfully, you should know:
- What time of year the pikeperch consume which food.
- When he prefers smaller prey and when we should use bigger baits.
- At what depth he dwells at what time of the year.
- Where his prey migrates to in spring, summer, fall, or winter.
- How the pikeperch hunts and how we should cast our lures to imitate its natural prey.
Our articles deepen your knowledge long before bait and tackle advice becomes relevant. All true to our motto: